Victim of muscular discomfort, Goncalo Ramos trains indoors this Friday and remains a doubt for the match between PSG and Lens this Saturday. The Parisian club could soon give more details about the nature of the injury to their striker.
Therefore, it is possible that PSG will be forced to do without the services of Goncalo Ramos for the match against Lens this Saturday at the Parc des Princes. On the eve of the game, the Portuguese did not train with the rest of his teammates. The attacker on loan with a purchase option from Benfica is a victim of a "small muscular discomfort".
A new blow for PSG after the injury to Kang-In Lee's left quadriceps, who will not be available until at least the end of the next international break. The club's medical report also mentions Juan Bernat, affected by a slight muscular discomfort. Presnel Kimpembe "continues his rehabilitation work", while Nuno Mendes "will carry out individual exercises on the ground today".
PSG medical report, prior to the match against RC Lens:
- With a left quadriceps injury, Kang-In Lee will remain under care for the next few weeks.
- Nordi Mukiele, who has resumed training with the group, will work indoors today.
- Victims of a little muscular discomfort, Goncalo Ramos and Juan Bernat will work indoors today.
- Presnel Kimpembe continues his rehabilitation work. Good evolution.
- Nuno Mendes will carry out individual exercises on the pitch today.