Join our team and write for PSG Post!
Here at PSG Post, we’re into our first year of providing as well-rounded coverage of all things Paris Saint-Germain as we can muster. To continue growing and offering a fans’ view on all things Rouge et Bleu, we’re advertising a variety of ways for you to get involved. You can send us a "New Proposal" (more details below) right now!
Are you the right person to help PSG Post become THE ultimate destination for all Paris Saint-Germain news, opinion, and fan insight? If you surely love PSG, enjoy discussing all aspects of the beautiful game, and have a useful skill set, you just might fit in with our extraordinary team! At the end of the day, if you’re a PSG fan, you’re already one of us.
Submit your proposal now by clicking here and start writing at PSG Post today!
We’re looking for news and feature writers, football analysts, and social media experts to help tell the story of Les Parisiens from the unique Parisian fan-led perspective on which we here at PSG Post are proud of building.
Whether you’re a budding journalist in college or university or just a fan who’s a bit older or works 9-5, has always fancied themselves as a creative type, or has never even logged onto the internet before (in which case well done on finding this article) - then there’s absolutely a place for you as well!
All contributors are paid via revenue share on the page views their posts bring to PSGPost.com during any given month. The rate for contributors is $1 per 1k pageviews.
Helping us, writing for PSG Post, should be right up your street. You’ll be working alongside experienced journalists who can help you kickstart a great career, with our team of contributors having contributed to Sky Sports, FourFourTwo, The Sun, FIFA.com, La Gazzetta Dello Sport, and more. And if you’re already established, you will always find yourself surrounded by a good bunch of Geordies with the same devotion and similar black-and-white hearts!
If have the ability to do any of the above, and if you want to be part of a fun community of individuals doing the same, please let us know. Simply write to us at tonlosada [at] gmail [dot] com, or reach out to us on Twitter (@PSGPost) and we’ll gladly answer your questions!
It is important to note that we do this out of a love for the beautiful game and Paris Saint-Germain. These positions are on a voluntary basis. However, some of our Paid Contributors have gone on to more financially rewarding opportunities as we already stated above.
You never know what this experience will lead to. Like with anything else in life, you’re likely to get out what you put in.
What we need at PSG Post
- News and Match Reporters: Due to stretched staffing, it can be difficult for us to keep up with and report on all Paris Saint-Germain news as they break. We need talented writers who are on hand to write copy on the latest PSG news and matches.
- Opinion writers: We are all for fan-led opinion no matter how, erm, abstract. Have a salient point to be made on the latest goings-on at PSG and everything and anything surrounding it? Do you have a natural knack for writing accurate, intriguing, discussion-prone copy? PSG Post is the perfect full-of-freedom-of-speech outlet for your talents.
- Interview go-getters: Confident enough to secure the big interviews and ask our heroes the tough questions to help establish PSG Post as one of the top football blogs? We would love to have you aboard! Seriously, this would be a game-changer if you can land those interviews!
- Youth/Academy reporters: In particular, we are currently seeking someone interested in covering the club’s youth/academy system. PSG have an impressive academy record and it's only getting better with the board determined to boost its production in the near future by opening a new training center. This is an important role, as today’s academy players are tomorrow’s stars to feature for the first team (we hope!). This position gathers youth/academy results, profiles potential stars, and keeps up with important events.
- PSG Feminine team reporters: This position gathers our women's squad results, profiles, news, and discusses current players, and keeps up with important events surrounding Paris Saint-Germain women’s team.
- Social Media whizzes: It’s important to be seen and heard on social media, as long as it’s for all the right reasons. If you know a thing or two about cultivating and captivating social media audiences, please fire us an email.
How to submit a proposal for a Paid Contriubtor role
Fill out the form here. Mention this ad as your referral and the desired site to write for is PSGPost.com under the "Soccer" topic.
Please understand that these positions are extremely competitive. We are looking for a very strong team of Paid Contributors and will not be able to accommodate every qualified candidate. We thank you in advance for your interest.
You can also send any applications to tonlosada [at] gmail [dot] com, or reach out to us on Twitter (@PSGPost) and we’ll gladly answer your questions! Please, include supporting examples of your previous work if possible, or write something fresh if you don’t have anything already done at hand. We would ideally like to get some more bodies on the team within the next few weeks ahead of the summer and the new season.
Ici C'est Paris!